NORTH AMERICAN WARRANTY
The Parts Plus Car Care Center North American Warranty protects you from unexpected repairs on most services performed by our shops for 12 months or 12,000 miles, no matter where your travels take you. If you have a problem with a covered repair performed at a Parts Plus Car Care Center simply call 1-877-252-4609 (toll-free). The Warranty Administrator will direct you to a Car Care Center in the market for repairs. If there is no Car Care Center in the market, they will direct you to one of more than 35,000 participating repair facilities for service. The repair facility will obtain authorization from the Warranty Administrator and perform the repair on your vehicle. Once the repair is completed, the shop will contact the Warranty Administrator. You pay nothing for covered repairs.
If you are within 25 miles of the original repair shop, the Warranty Administrator will be directed you back to that shop.
Nationwide Warranty Coverage
The North American Warranty covers parts and labor for a period of 12 months or 12,OOO miles, whichever comes first.
Warranty Coverage includes
- Air conditioning, heating and climate control systems
- Engine cooling system(s)
- Engine performance or drivability services and repair
- Fuel system(s)
- Electronic engine management system and other on-board computer systems (engine, body, brake and suspension computers), cruise control systems
- Brake system(s)
- Starting and charging systems
- Electrical system(s)
- Exhaust system(s)
- Ignition system(s)
- Steering/suspension systems, wheel bearings, CV joints, half-shafts and driveshafts
- Other minor repairs
- *Towing & Rental Car
Service & Vehicles NOT Covered by the Warranty
- Any internal repairs or replacement of internal components, or replacement of engine assembly.
- Automatic - any internal repair or component replacement requiring the removal of the automatic transmission or transaxle from the vehicle or disassembly of the same.
- Manual - any internal repair or component replacement requiring the removal of the transmission or transaxle from the vehicle or disassembly of the same.
- Clutches - Clutch component or assembly repair or replacement.
DRIVE AXLE/DIFFERENTIAL ASSEMBLY
- Any repair or component replacement requiring the removal of internally lubricated components or replacement of the drive/axle differential assembly.
BODY, PAINT, MOLDING REPAIR
I have known Scott Santos for approximately 30 years. First as an excellent technician and now as the owner of Advantage Auto. This vehicle care facility provides outstanding diagnosis, honesty, fair price, maintenance, repair and on time service. Advantage Auto is 100% customer oriented. Always service with a smile by excellent technicians and management. I remain totally satisfied with the results.
Jim Jones, 06/12/2020
The people are very nice they do good work and I would recommend them to anyone who needs work on their vehicles.
Jim Slater, 06/01/2020
I was pleased that Scott was able to mount and balance tires he did not provide. Advantage auto should add their name to tire rack installers. I like to pick the tires that best fit the car I am driving. Scott's team mounted and balanced perfectly. Also as a full service shop pointed out that I urgently needed a new battery cell died the day before and that rear brakes need attention. The biggest surprise is their beautiful location, a great place to walk your dog while waiting for your car to be fixed. Dog friendly shop! Highly recommend!
Gregory Gowen, 05/04/2020