Advantage Auto Service has job openings available for an experienced Master Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Palmyra, NJ.
Master technicians are responsible for performing our most technically complex repair work, as well as overseeing the quality of repairs and maintenance performed by other technicians. Master Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Advantage Auto Service's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. A successful Master Technician will have a very strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, ability to train other technicians on proper repair techniques, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Master Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of complex repairs across multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Inspecting the work of other technicians and ensuring it meets Advantage Auto Service's high standards
- Training other technicians on proper service procedures and techniques
- Ensuring all work orders are completed correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- An ASE Certified Master Technician
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
I have known Scott Santos for approximately 30 years. First as an excellent technician and now as the owner of Advantage Auto. This vehicle care facility provides outstanding diagnosis, honesty, fair price, maintenance, repair and on time service. Advantage Auto is 100% customer oriented. Always service with a smile by excellent technicians and management. I remain totally satisfied with the results.
Jim Jones, 06/12/2020
The people are very nice they do good work and I would recommend them to anyone who needs work on their vehicles.
Jim Slater, 06/01/2020
I was pleased that Scott was able to mount and balance tires he did not provide. Advantage auto should add their name to tire rack installers. I like to pick the tires that best fit the car I am driving. Scott's team mounted and balanced perfectly. Also as a full service shop pointed out that I urgently needed a new battery cell died the day before and that rear brakes need attention. The biggest surprise is their beautiful location, a great place to walk your dog while waiting for your car to be fixed. Dog friendly shop! Highly recommend!
Gregory Gowen, 05/04/2020