Advantage Auto Service has job openings available for a Service Writer! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Palmyra, NJ.
Service Writers are our shop's face and voice to the outside world, and are therefore an incredibly important part of our success as a shop. A successful service writer will have an understanding of automotive work, a positive and outgoing personality, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
The Service Writer will be responsible for:
- Scheduling appointments with customers.
- Ensuring effective communication between service technicians and Advantage Auto Service customers.
- Inspecting vehicles and accurately diagnosing problems
- Providing estimates to customers based on parts and labor costs and deductibles, after verifying warranty coverage
- Preparing accurate repair orders, detailing problems and approving repairs
- Updating customers with any service recommendations made by service technicians
- Maintaining and enhancing knowledge of automotive maintenance and repairs
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Dependable, honest and outgoing
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
I have known Scott Santos for approximately 30 years. First as an excellent technician and now as the owner of Advantage Auto. This vehicle care facility provides outstanding diagnosis, honesty, fair price, maintenance, repair and on time service. Advantage Auto is 100% customer oriented. Always service with a smile by excellent technicians and management. I remain totally satisfied with the results.
Jim Jones, 06/12/2020
The people are very nice they do good work and I would recommend them to anyone who needs work on their vehicles.
Jim Slater, 06/01/2020
I was pleased that Scott was able to mount and balance tires he did not provide. Advantage auto should add their name to tire rack installers. I like to pick the tires that best fit the car I am driving. Scott's team mounted and balanced perfectly. Also as a full service shop pointed out that I urgently needed a new battery cell died the day before and that rear brakes need attention. The biggest surprise is their beautiful location, a great place to walk your dog while waiting for your car to be fixed. Dog friendly shop! Highly recommend!
Gregory Gowen, 05/04/2020